Friday, September 28, 2012

THE PIGGY AND THE WOOLUFF!

On Saturday, September 22, 2012, Mommy took Anya and me to a Pig Roast.  I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but when we got there, we all had a lot of fun.  There were lots of people, music, and food.

I made a new furry friend.  His name is Diriko - he looks a lot like Anya, with white fur and blue eyes, but he is TWICE as big as she is.  Mommy said Diriko is part Wolf - that's why he's so big.  MY, WHAT BIG BEAUTIFUL EARS HE HAS!  He was very handsome and nice and let us play with him in his big playground. 

Mommy stayed close by at the Pig Roast. 

All I can say about that is, I am GLAD that I am not a PIGGY!


Anya and Gracie meet Dirko

i think Diriko likes me


poor piggy

 



Diriko and Anya


"what big ears you have"


playing with my new friend


why does that piggy have a smile on its face?

No comments:

Post a Comment