Friday, September 14, 2012

THE LAMPSHADE DIARY

09/10/2012

Today I went with Mommy to the animal clinic.  I had no idea what was going on - I usually get a cookie - but NOT this time.  Mommy left me there - she never does that - she always stays with me - I don't like that at all.  I don't understand why, but I was a big girl and went in the back room with the technician.

They gave me something and it made me go to sleep.  Then, when I woke up - I had this STUPID LAMPSHADE over my head.  What's up with that?

I felt really funny and dizzy and cried for my Mommy.  When she picked me up, I cried a little, but felt better when Mommy let me sit in her lap.  I had to bring home that lampshade.  Mommy said I can take it off in a few days.  She said I had to have a special procedure done - she called it "spayed" - I don't know what that means, but I will be glad when the lampshade goes away - it is hard to eat or drink - Mommy has been holding the food and water bowl up for me so I can reach it.  She also has been giving me medicine, but it tastes like peanut butter and I really like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment